2016 ATA Membership
IMPORTANT NOTICE! 2016 Memberships sales are now closed. We are in the process of transitioning to a new registration portal and expect to have 2017 memberships available by October 1.
Athlete Membership Benefits:
- Insurance coverage at all ATA sanctioned events until December 31, 2016
- Ability to register for the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance program - Protect your investments at a reasonable cost!
- Additional travel insurance coverage when you're training or competing in sanctioned triathlon events.
- Ability to participate in Bike Handling Clinics (dates TBA)
- Optional digital subscription to IMPACT Magazine - subscribe here
- Optional subscription to the Triathlon Canada Magazine (limit 1 per household)
- Stay in the loop! Receive the monthly Transitions e-newsletter
Coach Membership Benefits:
- Liability coverage for all sanctioned coaching activities until December 31, 2016
- General Sports Accident coverage if a coach is injured as part of sanctioned coaching activities.
- Access to the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance Program
- Access to professional development opportunities and coaching education.
- Optional subscription to Triathlon Magazine Canada
Note: You must be a member of the ATA in order to participate in sanctioned events throughout the province. Youth participants (19 & Under) must be full members of the ATA (please register above). Adult participants (20+) are eligible to purchase a day membership which will provide insurance coverage for the entirety of one event. Day memberships cost $20 and can be purchased through the Race Director of the event that you wish to participate at.