Alberta Triathlon Association Membership
2017 memberships are now on sale. Please note that all members have been assigned a new ATA number that will not change from year to year. You will be receiving a digital membership card when you renew your membership for 2017 and an expiry date of December 31, 2017 will be noted on it.
Athlete Membership Benefits:
- Liability and accident insurance for all ATA sanctioned events and member club activities until December 31, 2017
- Ability to register for the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance program - Protect your investments at a reasonable cost!
- Additional travel insurance coverage when you're training or competing in sanctioned triathlon events.
- Optional 24/7 Top-Up Insurance to protect you when you are not training with an affiliated club.
- Ability to participate in Draft Legal Certification Clinics (Youth and Juniors only) and Bike Handling Clinics
- Optional digital subscription to IMPACT Magazine - subscribe here
- Optional subscription to the Triathlon Canada Magazine (limit 1 per household)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- The satisfaction in knowing you are helping to support the Alberta Triathlon Association and their goal to expand and improve the sport in a meaningful way to our members
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to participate in provincial and national multisport games, including World Multisport Championships, National Championships, Alberta Summer Games, and Canada Summer Games.
Note: You must be a member of the ATA in order to participate in sanctioned events throughout the province. Youth and Junior participants (19 & Under) must be full members of the ATA (please register above).
Adult participants (20+) are eligible to purchase a day membership which will provide insurance coverage for the entirety of one event. Day memberships cost $20 and can be purchased through the Race Director of the event that you wish to participate at.
Coach Membership Benefits:
- Liability coverage for all sanctioned coaching activities until December 31, 2017
- General Sports Accident coverage if a coach is injured as part of sanctioned coaching activities.
- Access to the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance Program
- Access to professional development opportunities and coaching education.
- Optional subscription to Triathlon Magazine Canada
- Optional listing in an ATA Coach Directory (only applies to NCCP-trained and certified triathlon coaches)
- Monthly coaching e-newsletter
Race Director Membership Benefits:
- Liability coverage if you sanction your event with the ATA.
- Opportunity to bid for Provincial, National and World Championship events
- Your sanctioned event(s) on the ATA Race Event Listing
- Access to professional development resources and clinics.
To look up your 2017 Membership Number, please CLICK HERE