Alberta Triathlon Association Membership
The Alberta Triathlon Association (ATA) is pleased to have joined the National Triathlon Registration System (NTRS) that is powered by CCN.
This is now the destination for all online registrations for ATA memberships and also for many associated ATA events and clubs in the future.
We are excited that the introduction of the NTRS brings costs savings and many other benefits to members, events, clubs, the ATA, and also Triathlon Canada.
Please note that with the move over to the NTRS, you have been assigned a new ATA number that will not change from year to year. You will be receiving a digital membership card when you renew your membership for 2017 and an expiry date of December 31, 2017 will be noted on it.
PURCHASE OR RENEW YOUR ATA MEMBERSHIP NOW
If you have any questions about the new system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Athlete Membership Benefits:
- Liability and accident insurance for all ATA sanctioned events and member club activities until December 31, 2017
- Ability to register for the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance program - Protect your investments at a reasonable cost!
- Additional travel insurance coverage when you're training or competing in sanctioned triathlon events.
- Optional 24/7 Top-Up Insurance to protect you when you are not training with an affiliated club.
- Ability to participate in Draft Legal Certification Clinics (Youth and Juniors only) and Bike Handling Clinics
- Optional digital subscription to IMPACT Magazine - subscribe here
- Optional subscription to the Triathlon Canada Magazine (limit 1 per household)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- The satisfaction in knowing you are helping to support the Alberta Triathlon Association and their goal to expand and improve the sport in a meaningful way to our members
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to participate in provincial and national multisport games, including World Multisport Championships, National Championships, Alberta Summer Games, and Canada Summer Games.
Note: You must be a member of the ATA in order to participate in sanctioned events throughout the province. Youth and Junior participants (19 & Under) must be full members of the ATA (please register above).
Adult participants (20+) are eligible to purchase a day membership which will provide insurance coverage for the entirety of one event. Day memberships cost $20 and can be purchased through the Race Director of the event that you wish to participate at.
Coach Membership Benefits:
- Liability coverage for all sanctioned coaching activities until December 31, 2017
- General Sports Accident coverage if a coach is injured as part of sanctioned coaching activities.
- Access to the Pedal Protect Bike Insurance Program
- Access to professional development opportunities and coaching education.
- Optional subscription to Triathlon Magazine Canada
- Optional listing in an ATA Coach Directory (only applies to NCCP-trained and certified triathlon coaches)
- Monthly coaching e-newsletter
Race Director Membership Benefits:
- Liability coverage if you sanction your event with the ATA.
- Opportunity to bid for Provincial, National and World Championship events
- Your sanctioned event(s) on the ATA Race Event Listing
- Access to professional development resources and clinics.