Do you want to become involved in coaching triathlon? You've come to the right place!
Why become involved?
- Spread the fun spirit and healthy lifestyle associated with triathlon
- Promote inclusion and participation for all athletes
- Help athletes successfully reach their goals
- Personal growth and professional development
- Help grow the wonderful sport of triathlon in Alberta
Adult Community Course: Edmonton: Percy Page Centre 11759 Groat Road: November 26 & 27, 2016: Register Here
$175 - if you are a member of an Alberta Triathlon affiliated club
$195 - if you are not a member of an Alberta Triathlon affiliated club
We will also offer Community Youth and Comp Intro Coaching courses through the winter months. If you add your name to the wait list , you will be notified when the course of your choice becomes available at which point you will need to register for the Coaching Course.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist, register here.
Please note: Completing the NCCP Adult or Youth Community Triathlon Coaching course means you are a TRAINED Triathlon Coach. To become a CERTIFIED NCCP TRIATHLON COACH, you must complete the steps outlined in the following link. This process is designed to take 1 – 2 years to complete.