Pedal Protect – All Risk Bike Insurance Coverage
The All Risk Bike Insurance Program is bike insurance for full ATA Members. You must have a receipt or proof of purchase for your bike and any upgraded parts to verify the cost of the total bike. Protect your investment from January 2016 to December 2016.
- This program covers the bike worldwide!!
- Coverage while participating in a sanctioned race or event (both road, triathlon and off road)
- Covers the full replacement value of the bike less the applicable deductible
- Covers any damage done to the bike while in transit by public carrier (Bike must be in a hard-shell case)
- Covers theft, vandalism, crash, and storm damage
- Covers the bike while in the transition area
- Covers theft at home providing there is clear signs of forced entry.
- The policy will not respond if theft was via an unlocked door or if the garage door was left open. A police report must accompany your claim.
- If you have a claim please call the office and we will send you a claims report
$55 per year for up to $5,000 coverage limit ($500 deductible)
$85 per year for up to $10,000 coverage limit ($500 deductible)
$105 per year for up to $15,000 coverage limit ($1000 deductible)
For coverage over $15,000 special pricing applies. Please contact our office.
Please contact us at 780-427-8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your bike insurance.
In order to receive insurance coverage under the Pedal Protect program, you MUST complete and submit the following application form. Pedal Protect Insurance Application Form
to email@example.com - You MUST also register in the Pedal Protect program. Upon receipt of your application form AND confirmation of your registration, Jones Brown Insurance will issue your Certificate of Insurance.